Vegetarian starter; healthy yet delicious kids will love to eat. Interesting way of eating sweet potato and quinoa.
- 2 cups cooked Quinoa
- 2 cups grated sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Salt, pepper according to Taste
- Dhaniya (Coriander) powder Half teaspoon, Kitchen King Half teaspoon, Amchoor powder half teaspoon .
- Chopped onion half cups
- Besan or chickpea flour Half cup
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- First wash and boil the Quinoa. Meanwhile, peel the sweet potato and then grate it.
- Once Quinoa is cooked and cooled, add sweet potato and rest of the ingredients and spices then make thin cutlets and shallow fry till golden brown and crispy.
- 3. Serve with egg less mayonnaise tomato ketchup or coriander chutney.