This salad tastes heavenly with all the goodness of sweet potato, chickpeas, corn and avocado. It is very simple and quick to make. And it is one of my favourites! You must try.
- 2 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- ¼ cup corn boiled
- 4-5 halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- 1 can of boiled chickpeas
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Place cubed sweet potato on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, drizzle olive oil, salt and cumin powder and toss it and bake at 200°C for 25mins.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl with baked sweet potato.
- Prepare dressing by making avocado paste using a fork, add lemon juice and a little bit of water to make it thin.
- Mix the dressing with the rest of the ingredients in the bowl.
You could also use this salad as a filling for tacos.