This delicious appetizer will melt in your mouth and it is so easy to make that you would prepare it often to impress your guests.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup yoghurt
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- salt and pepper
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Blanch broccoli florets until partially cooked then dip in ice cold water. Remove and pat dry. Keep aside.
- Mix all the marination ingredients, it will be a thick paste.
- Spread over all the broccoli florets with marinade and let it rest for one hour.
- Bake at 220°C for 15 mins.
- Serve hot and enjoy the goodness.