Vegan Hollandaise sauce tastes so yummy that you can eat it with everything and with Roasted vegetables it makes your meal a perfect healthy one. Give it a try and give your family a fine dining experience.
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 4 baby potatoes halved with skin
- Bunch of asparagus without the woody part
- 1 sliced tomato
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- Salt and pepper as per taste
For Hollandaise Sauce:
- ¼ cup cashews ( soaked in hot water for 30 minutes)
- 1 cup soy milk or water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vegan butter or oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp ground mustard or 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ⅛ tsp white pepper
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pinch of kala namak
- Blend all the ingredients for sauce in a blender to make a smooth paste. Then transfer in a pot to thicken on medium heat for 3-4 mins.
- Mix all the marination ingredients and gently toss all the vegetables in it. Let it rest for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 220°C. Arrange all the vegetables on the baking tray. (See Pic 1).
- Bake tomatoes for 10-15mins and the rest of the vegetables for 20-25mins. Potatoes may take a little longer. The veggies should be properly cooked and golden crispy.
- Arrange the vegetables on a plate and spread Hollandaise sauce. Serve hot.