These pancakes are crisp and fluffy, packed with protein and vegetables.It is versatile because you can add your choice of veggies or cheese.
- 1 cup yellow split moong Dal soaked
- 1 large potato chopped
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- ¼ cup carrot grated
- 1 inch ginger chopped
- ¼ cup tomato
- ¼ cup capsicum
- Salt as per taste
- ¼ cup coriander
- ¼ tsp soda
- Grind the moong dal and potato together without water. It will be a thick batter.
- Add all chopped veggies and mix (See Pic 1).
- Add soda in a small amount of batter.
- Then in a pan put ghee and pour a ladle full of batter, cover the lid, let it cook slowly till crisp then flip the other side (See Pic 2).
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.