Gluten free, soft and crunchy Murukus are part of all the Indian Festivals. This Muruku recipe is a sure shot recipe which is easy and you’ll get a lot of applause when you serve your near and dear.
- 2 cups rice flour
- ¼ cup urad dal
- ¼ cup chana dal
- ¼ cup yellow split moong dal
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp salt
- 5-6 Green mirchi water
- oil for frying
- Roast urad dal, chana dal and moong dal separately, each for 4mins, and make into a fine powder with all three together.
- Mix rice flour, fine powder, butter, sesame seeds, salt, and green mirchi water. Make a smooth dough by adding 1 ¼ cup of water.
- Insert the dough in the muruku maker, use the star nozzle and press the murukku maker directly into the hot oil.
- Fry till the sizzling in the oil reduces and murukus are in golden colour.