Rich creamy corn on the cob curry is vegan made with coconut milk. A very easy and yummy curry. Perfect for a weekday meal. It’s healthy and tasty. Juicy corn will make you want more and more.
- 2 large corns cut in to small logs
- 2 onions
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt as per taste
- Grind onions and tomatoes together to make puree.
- Use a pressure cooker, heat oil, saute onion tomato puree until consistency becomes thick and leaves oil from the sides.
- Add ginger garlic paste, keep sauteing and also add salt,turmeric powder,chilli powder.
- Add corn cobs, pour some water to make the gravy thin then pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- After pressure is released, add coriander powder,garam masala. Lastly add coconut milk and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or appam.