These decadent Eggless Fudgy Brownies are made at home from scratch. It is so rich and dense that you would never look for a box mix again. My family’s favourite.
- 200gm dark chocolate coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup 140 gms unsalted butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup maida
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup milk
- Choco chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Prepare a 9 inch square baking tin with parchment paper leaving an overhang on all sides. Set aside.
- Heat the butter and mix with chopped chocolate and let chocolate melt completely.
- Add white sugar and brown sugar stir well until sugar dissolves.
- Add yoghurt,vanilla essence, mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients and gently mix with wet ingredients. Batter will be thick, spread in the baking tin. Sprinkle choco chips.
- Bake for 23 minutes. Check by inserting a toothpick it should not be totally clean.
- Allow the Brownies to cool completely in the pan, lift using the parchment paper from the pan. Cut neatly into squares.
Adapted this recipe from Hebbars kitchen.