These Burger Patties are perfectly crispy from the outside and juicy on the inside. I bet the texture is the best. I have been trying to get this texture on a burger patty for a long time and finally I am here to share the recipe with you all.
Ingredients for Patties :
- 1½ cup cooked Quinoa (need to ¾ cup raw quinoa)
- 1 cup boiled Soya granules
- 1 cup shredded and sauteed Sweet potato
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp Besan (Gram flour)
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp Bread crumbs
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 2 tsp kitchen king masala ( mix of coriander,cumin and all spices)
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt as per taste
- Mix all the above ingredients and make patties of required size and then shallow fry.
- Take Burger buns spread vegetarian mayonnaise on one side of the bun and ketchup on the other half of the bun.
- To prepare the burger, place one patty on the bun, place any type of salad leaves and finally finish it with the other half of the bun.