A Chocolatey beverage perfect for your kids or any chocolate lover. If you want to treat your kids then this recipe is just for you. It is insanely delicious and most of all chocolatey.
Ingredients for Frappuccino :
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- ⅓ cup Dark Chocolate chopped
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 ½ cup Ice cubes
- ¼ tsp Vanilla essence
Ingredients for Whipped cream :
- 1 cup cold Whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Icing sugar
- Place the Bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes, then in the cold bowl pour whipping cream and icing sugar. Using an electric mixer, beat until soft peaks form.
- Put all the Frappuccino ingredients into a blender. Blend for 2 to 3 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Squirt whipped cream on top. Drizzle chocolate syrup and choco chips.
Notes: Can also use store bought ready to use whipped cream.