I find this is the best way to give sweet potatoes to picky eaters. Sweet potatoes have an immense amount of Vitamin A, rich in fibre and it also helps in supporting a healthy gut.
- 2 sweet potatoes (boiled, peeled and mashed)
- 2 ½ to 3 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp carom seeds
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp salt
Oil for frying
- Make dough by mixing all the ingredients, Dough has to be soft and firm.
- Make small balls, roll them using a rolling pin. Then fry it on a hot flat pan.
- Flip it and drizzle oil. Repeat it on the other side.
- Serve hot with green chutney or pickle.