Black Bean Cauliflower Curry is easy to make and with Tacos or Parathas they are simply superb.
- Cauliflower florets 2 cups
- ¼ cup capsicum chopped
- ¼ cup carrot chopped
- ½ cup tomatoes chopped
- ½ cup black beans
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Knorr vegetable seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt as per taste
- Saute cauliflower in hot oil, till it is half cooked then add rest of the vegetables and black beans.
- Add spices, vegetable seasoning and salt.
- Cook till all the vegetables are cooked properly.
- Stuff curry in tacos and serve with Parmesan cheese on top.