I love chaats so I always try to make my chaat healthy. Sprouted Green gram/moong are extremely healthy and so are fenugreek Leaves. Try this new version of chaat from @mitahararecipes and let me know!
- 2-3 cups of green gram/ moong sprouts
- 2 green chillies
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 large potato
- ½ cup carrot grated
- ½ cup Fenugreek leaves chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- Oil for frying
To make Chaat :
- Chopped Onions
- Date tamarind chutney
- Green chutney
- Pomegranate seeds
- Soak green moong overnight, then drain and tie moong in a clean wet cloth. Let it stay for 8 hrs and you will see sprouts.
- Grind sprouted moong, green chili and ginger to a fine paste.
- Add grated potato, carrot and chopped fenugreek leaves.
- Add salt just before frying.
- Fry in medium hot oil till it’s golden for 5-7 minutes, take them out, refry after they are slightly cooled down.
- Cut mangodi in half, pour tamarind chutney, green chutney and whisked yogurt.
- Add some chopped onion and pomegranate seeds.