You need to make this now…. Flavourful Paalak Pizza crust is simply awesome. You don’t need yeast, it gets ready in just an hour. A perfect healthy meal with the goodness of spinach.
- ½ cup warm soya milk
- ¼ cup warm water
- ¼ cup heaped spinach puree
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
Dry Ingredients :
- 3 cups flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp oregano
- Chop 2 bunches of spinach and saute till water evaporates then make puree after it is cool.
- Mix soya milk, warm water, spinach puree, vinegar, and olive oil.
- Then add all dry ingredients: flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, oregano.
- Make dough and let it rest for 30 mins.
- Cut the dough into half. Take one half and spread the dough using a rolling pin to make a 10 inch circle.
- Spread, sauce, toppings of your choice and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake @ 220°C for 16-18 minutes.
- Can store dough in a fridge for 2-3 days.