Sugar free ladoo is made with whole wheat flour, dry fruits, lotus seeds, Gum Acacia, ghee and dry dates powder. Dry dates powder has many benefits and replaces sugar. Try this recipe and let me know.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup pista
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 cup lotus seeds
- ½ cup gum acacia (gondh)
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 cup kharik powder (dry dates powder)
- Dry roast almonds and pista, then powder them.
- Dry roast makhana till they are crunchy and then powder them.
- Microwave gondh for 2 to 3 mins until they are puffed up well. After it has cooled down, grind it.
- Dry roast wheat flour until color turns deep and nice aroma comes.
- Mix all the powders with wheat flour and add ghee.
- Take the mixture in your palms and roll into a ball.
1.Kharik powder is dry dates powder which is available in Indian stores.
2.Can adjust ghee and kharik powder to your taste.