Leftover Khichdi balls are so yummy because they have the crispiness. It’s a total makeover with very few add-on ingredients and no one can make out that it is made of Khichdi. I made Khichdi with split green gram and rice, you can use any type of Khichadi.
- 2 cups leftover khichdi
- 2 cups cornflakes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 2 tsp flour to make slurry
- Take leftover khichdi to make small balls and keep aside. Leftover khichdi is dried so it’s easy to make balls.
- Take a zip lock bag, place cornflakes, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Seal the bag and crush the cornflakes with the spices.
- Make slurry
- Dip the prepared balls into the slurry then in cornflakes mixture.
- Bake the balls @ 200°C for 15 mins.