Sometimes we are left with a bowl of rice and have no clue what to do with it. Well with this recipe you can give a complete makeover for staple rice. This will not only waste the rice but gives you something exciting to eat.
- 1 ½ cup cooked rice
- ¼ cup green peas
- ¼ cup corn kennels
- ¼ chopped carrot
- ¼ cup onions
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 2 to 3 slitted green chillies
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 5 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin, mustard seeds and green chili.
- Next add all vegetables and let them cook properly.
- At the end add leftover rice and mix all together.
- Add chopped coriander and serve hot.