When it’s Fresh methi / fenugreek leaves are in season then you must try this awesome curry and enjoy the benefits of Methi.
- 2 bunches of Methi
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 onion and tomato paste
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- ½ cup fresh cream
- salt as per taste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Oil for frying
- Remove methi leaves from the stem,then wash and chop.
- Saute onions and chopped methi till water evaporates. Keep aside.
- In the same pan add oil and fry onion tomato paste until oil leaves from the sides.
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, chili powder. Add peas, cook till tender.
- Add sauteed Methi, onion mix and add water to make it thin.
- Add fresh cream and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Enjoy with paratha or roti.