Guilt free pizza with oat flour gives an irresistible aroma with umami flavour. With your desired toppings it simply tastes great. Save this recipe and try it.
Dry Ingredients :
- ¾ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup rice flour
- ¼ corn flour
- ¼ cup tapioca starch
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp oregano pepper
- ½ cup warm water
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp yeast
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1 ½ tbsp oil
- Mix warm water, yeast, sugar and let it activate. After it is frothy add flax seed meal and mix.
- In another bowl add all dry ingredients and whisk.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients, add yogurt and oil and make dough. Dough is sticky so let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Using oil in palms, spread the dough in a 9 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes, meanwhile preheat the oven @200 degrees Celsius.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove the pizza pan, spread the pizza sauce, toppings, cheese and bake for 15 minutes.
3 thoughts on “Oat Flour Pizza Crust”
I can’t eat any rice at all. Do you think there would be a good substitute for the rice flour? Thank you!
I never tried anything else but you can try substituting any millet flour and let me know.😊
Thanks! I was thinking maybe sorghum. I will try it without rice and let you know. It’s just so easy and fast.