Sweet potato brownie recipe is such an interesting recipe because no one will expect that there is sweet potato in these yummy fudgy brownies. Trust me they come out so perfect that you cannot stop eating them. And don’t forget they have the goodness of sweet potato.
- 3 medium sweet potato
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
1. Cut sweet potatoes vertically, then rub oil, wrap them in aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius.
2. Scoop the baked sweet potato and mash it once it’s cool. Add almond butter, cocoa powder, sugar, oil, vanilla extract and salt. Mix gently.
3. Fold in flour then mix chocolate chips.
4. Line a 9 inch square pan with baking paper, pour the batter, smooth the top with a spatula and spread chocolate chips.
5. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 28 minutes.
6. Cut the brownies once it is totally cool.