Protein packed Quinoa and black chickpeas burger is a perfect recipe for your kids lunch box. Even then picky eaters would love this.
Patty Ingredients :
- 1 cup boiled black chickpeas
- 1 cup cooked tricolour quinoa
- ¼ cup almonds
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Ketchup and vegetarian mayo (mix it)
- Cheese slices
- Soak black chickpeas overnight and cook for 6-7 whistles until it is soft. Let it cool.
- Soak quinoa for half an hour and cook it and let it cool completely.
- Put all the ingredients of the patty in a food processor and pulse it for few seconds to give a grainy texture, don’t make it a paste.
- Make patties and fry them in oil.
- Assemble the burger with patties.