This chutney is simple and so tasty and I think it is the best way to make Kundru yummy. When you eat it with hot rice it is simply heavenly.
- 250gm Kundru
- 4 red chillies
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 ½ tsp black lentils (urad dal)
- 1 ½ tsp bengal gram (chana dal)
- 1 tbsp peanuts
- 3 green chillies
- 3 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup dhaniya leaves
- 5 tbsp oil
- Salt as per taste
- Dry roast red chili, cumin, black lentils,bengal gram, peanuts, keep aside.
- Sauté chopped kundru in a tablespoon of oil for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Grind dry roasted ingredients, sauteed kundru, along with, green chili, garlic cloves, dhaniya leaves.
- Temper with mustard seeds Curry leaves and red chili in four tablespoons of oil.
- Enjoy with hot rice