Are you tired and bored of eating the regular plain dosa? Try this healthy alternative Millet Dosa which has great crispness and flavour.
- 1 cup black gram whole
- 2 cups kodo millet
- 1 cup rice
- Oil for frying
- Soak black gram, kodo millet and rice overnight.
- Grind to a smooth batter and let it ferment for 5-6 hours.
- Heat the griddle and spread the batter slowly by moving the ladle in circles.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of oil.
- Fold it and remove when it is crisp on the base.
PS – You can grind in any kind of grinder jar which you have.