Whenever I see blueberries on offer I don’t miss picking them and making lovely desserts. One of them is making healthy and tasty blueberry muffins. They are great for eating at breakfast and as a snack for kids during the day.
- 2 cup oat flour
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 1 cup milk + 1 tbsp vinegar
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Mix oat flour, flours, brown and white sugar, baking soda, salt and flax meal.
- Add blueberries into the dry ingredients
- Mix milk, vinegar, coconut oil and vanilla essence in a separate bowl.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients
- Fill the muffin cups and bake at 180 degrees celsius for 20 minutes.