Indulge in the sweet and creamy goodness of Mango Shrikhand. Experience the burst of flavours with every spoonful of this homemade recipe. Perfect as a dessert or a sweet treat.
- 1 kg Yoghurt
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- Pinch of saffron in 2 tbsp warm milk
- ½ cup mango pulp
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- Take a large bowl,put a strainer over it then spread a cloth.
- Pour Yoghurt into the cloth and tie it tightly and put weight on top. Also refrigerate the setup overnight.
- Remove the thickened yoghurt in a bowl and whisk until it is light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, cardamom, saffron infused milk, mango pulp (I used canned mango). Mix everything until combined.
- Garnish with slivered pistachios and mango pulp.