Experience the perfect combination of crispy potato, gooey cheese in every bite with this mouth watering potato pizza recipe.
- Five potatoes medium size halved with skin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Black olives
- 2 tbsp grated carrot
- 2 tbsp chopped capsicum
- 2 tbsp eggless mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Cut potatoes into half lengthwise.
- Mix olive oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin powder. Marinate the potatoes in the prepared mix for 15 minutes.
- Place the potatoes in a baking tray. Keep the skin side up and bake @200°C for 25 minutes.
- Prepare the filling by mixing all the filling ingredients.
- Once baked, mash the potatoes with a fork without skin side.
- Pour a spoonful of filling, mozzarella cheese, olives, and oregano .
- Bake @ 180°C for 8 minutes. That’s it.