Treat your kids with bite-sized pancakes that melt in their mouths and it is guaranteed to be their new favourite! Give them a try and let me know how much your family loves them.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 banana
- Butter for greasing the pan
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt then rub the flour mix with butter.
- Mix vinegar and milk then pour over the dry ingredients and make a smooth pourable batter.
- Cut banana slices. Take one banana slice and dip into the batter.
- Fry it over a greased pan. Flip it to the other side once it is cooked.
- Serve with chocolate sauce or maple syrup.