An easy-peasy gluten-free recipe packed with goodness of cabbage which will win everyone’s hearts. You must try this recipe for your family and friends, I am sure they will love this healthy appetizer.
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- ½ cup besan or chickpea flour
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ¼ cup chopped fenugreek leaves
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Mix all the ingredients with ½ cup water and make lump free batter.
- Pour a spoonful of batter on a well greased griddle.
- Cover and cook until golden brown and crisp.
- Flip the cake and cook (without cover) the other side until golden and crisp again.
Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.