This colourful dish is packed with colourful veggies and will surely delight you to make it. Noodles are one dish I never get bored of.
- 3 cups of cooked noodles
- ½ of a red and yellow capsicum
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ inch grated ginger
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp green chili sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- Chopped green part of spring onions
- Cut all the colorful vegetables in long juliennes which can be easily done with a julienne peeler (see pic1). The julienned veggies give the rainbow effect. For zucchini, I suggest you only use the outside dark green peel and you can save the rest for another dish like Zucchini Raita (Yogurt salad).
- In a large frying pan on high heat add oil, garlic, ginger and all the julienned vegetables, stir fry for 3 to 4 mins till partially cooked.
- Add all the sauces, salt, pepper and continue to cook for one minute.
- Add cooked noodles and toss everything to combine and cook till warmed through.
- Serve hot and garnish with chopped spring onions.