Are you tired of the plain old triangular pizza slices? Well today is your lucky day, this recipe is perfect for you. These small cups of pizzas are a perfect snack for whenever you’re hungry but at the same time don’t want to eat a lot.
- 5 -6 Bread slices
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
Ingredients for filling :
- ½ cup chopped Bell Pepper
- 2 tbsp pickled Jalapenos chopped
- 2 tbsp olives chopped
- 2 tbsp Eggless Mayo
- 2 tbsp Cream cheese
- 1 tsp Chili flakes
- ½ tsp Oregano
- Salt as per taste
- Cut the edges of bread slices and flatten them with a rolling pin.
- Take the bread slices and press them into muffin molds to shape them as cups.
- Prepare the filling by mixing all the filling ingredients. Fill into prepared bread cups inside the muffin molds.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese and bake at 175°C for 15minutes.
- Gently remove the Pizza cups from molds after a few minutes using a butter knife.