This Holi, try this instant Badam Paan recipe with only less than 10 ingredients. You can make badam paan with ease and you will be compelled to make it often.
- 1 cup Almond flour
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk powder
- 3 tbsp Warm milk
- 2 tsp Ghee
Filling Ingredients :
- 3 tbsp Gulkand
- 2 tbsp Almond & Pistachio slivered
- Mix milk and green colour and keep aside.
- Mix Almond flour, powdered sugar, milk powder, coloured milk, and ghee. Make dough.
- Use a silicone mat or plastic cover for Kneading.
- Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
- Make a ball out of the dough and roll it. Cut horizontally and vertically to make four pieces.
- Make a cone using each piece and stuff the filling. (For filling mix gulkand and nuts).
- Use edible silver leaf to decorate the paan.