Enjoy your delicious and nutritious broccoli fry, packed with vitamins and minerals that are essential for good health! Serve the dish hot as a flavorful and healthy side dish.
- 1 Medium size broccoli
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp green chilli chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Cut the broccoli into medium-sized florets, ensuring that they are roughly the same size for even cooking.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a flat pan over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic and 1 tablespoon of chopped green chili to the pan, and saute.
- Add the broccoli florets to the pan, along with a sprinkle of salt and 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Stir the ingredients well, ensuring that the broccoli is coated with the spices and oil.
- Let the broccoli cook until it becomes tender, stirring occasionally to ensure that it cooks evenly.